What Are My Top 5 Podcasts?
If you’re anything like me, you’re a total podcast nerd. I love to listen to them when I’m driving in the car or stuck in traffic. They help me feel productive when I’m really not. Here are the top five podcasts that I’m listening to right now:
1. Business Made Simple with Donald Miller. This is from the founder of StoryBrand’s “MBA in a box” and goes through all the different aspects of running a business. Take a listen if you want to learn more about all the different ways you can be a better business owner.
2. The Ninja Selling Podcast. This podcast gets into pertinent issues in the real estate world today. In particular, mindset is an issue a lot of us are struggling with that this podcast covers in detail.
Podcasts help me feel more productive.
3. GRIT: The Real Estate Growth Mindset. This podcast interviews industry leaders, brokerage owners, vendors, and more. You’ll get a wide swath of real estate knowledge, and I always come away with at least one good nugget to implement every time I listen.
4. BiggerPockets Real Estate Podcast. This isn’t practitioner-specific to real estate, but it has everything to do with real estate investing. If you want to become an investor or better serve your clients who are, check out this one.
5. Sleep Meditation for Women. This doesn’t have anything to do with real estate, but it will help you get a good night’s sleep. I listen to this probably at least three to four nights a week, and it helps lull me off into dreamland.
I highly recommend checking out these podcasts soon. A little bit of entertainment and education can go a long way. If you have any questions for me, don’t hesitate to reach out via phone or email. I look forward to hearing from you soon.