Where Should You Get Your Holiday Client Gifts?
If you’re having a tough time figuring out what to get your clients for the holidays (or any other occasion for that matter), here are five places that I recommend you check out:
1. Greetabl. They offer custom boxes that you can insert little gifts and trinkets into, as well as a custom message. They have themed boxes for thank-yous, congratulations, or holidays. They’re affordable (starting at $20), and they’re super cute.
2. McCrea’s Candies. I love these. They make the most delicious gourmet caramels, and you can send boxes all year long. The boxes start at $20, and they do bulk ordering, which is great.
3. Urban Stems. This is a long-standing favorite of mine. They sell plants, flower arrangements, and dried flower arrangements starting at $35 to $40.
A lot of sellers on Etsy offer bulk ordering options.
4. Olive and cocoa. This is a little bit more high-end, maybe for someone you want to send a special gift to. These boxes start at $50, and they also do gourmet food baskets, monogrammed gifts, plants, and more.
5. Etsy. There’s so much awesome stuff here from around the world. I highly recommend their custom holiday ornaments, doormats, and more. A lot of the sellers on Etsy do bulk ordering options as well.
If you have questions for me about any of these places or concerning real estate, don’t hesitate to reach out via phone or email. I look forward to hearing from you!