A 5-Point Checklist to Finish 2021 Strong
Now that 2021 is halfway over, here’s a five-point checklist to follow to ensure that you keep your eyes on the prize and finish the year strong:
1. Your year-to-date income. Where are you in relation to your goal for the year? Are you on track to hit or exceed it? Take a look at where you are in terms of percentage. Are you 50% closer to your goal? 60%? If you’re at 100%, perhaps it’s time to set a bigger goal.
2. Your top three sources of business. What’s worked well for you this year? Go ahead and double down on your top three sources of business for the rest of the year.
Dig deep and see what you could be doing better for the next six months.
3. Your biggest personal and professional win. Being a real estate agent fuels your personal life, so make sure you’re celebrating your personal and professional wins.
4. Your biggest personal and professional mistake. Dig deep and see what you could be doing better for the next six months.
5. The three priorities you want to carry forward through the end of the year. Which three things will help you finish 2021 as strongly as possible?
If you would like a free business review worksheet to review your 2021 thus far, you can download it here or send me an email. If you’d like to talk more about this topic, don’t hesitate to reach out to me. I’d love to be your resource.